The Official Shoenice Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my forums, Enjoy your stay! and don't forget to watch my youtube videos THANK YAWWW

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chadmulder

QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE Empty
PostSubject: QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE   QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 am

Shoenice, my name's chad mulder, and im one of your biggest fans. Nothing gets me more excited then watching one of your videos. I have a couple questions that i'd love for you to answer.

How torn apart is your asshole?
How many times have you fucked your Rocky Balboa balloon? Ten times, twelve times?
Are you mentally retarded, because if you are, your a real inspiration for mentally retarded people everywhere?
Would you consider eating your own semen, dead babies, anal lube, poo filled diaper for money, because if so, id pay to see that?
Would you ever eat out of your own asshole?
Do you consider yourself a whore?
Back to top Go down
RomanoCuz

QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE   QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 am

dude realy you made an account on here just too troll get the fuck out u loser, realy stop hatin and let the guy live
Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS FOR SHOENICE
Page 1 of 1